If the reservation is cancelled by the guest, the down payment will not be refunded, unless cancellation is received 1 week before the date of arrival. If the reservation is cancelled by Lo Svevo, for whatsoever reason, within 24 hours from the guest’s arrival, only the down payment will be refunded (and not the double of the amount). In case of anticipated departure, for whatsoever reason, the guest will be required to pay for 1 night (the amount depends on the type of room) in addition to the higher damage, which is agreed to be a minimum amount that corresponds to the down payment. For this reason, in such a case, Lo Svevo will be entitled to withhold the amount that has been already paid.
The terms and conditions of the contract are as follows:
1) Right of withdrawal without penalty - The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract up to 1 week before the date of arrival, without penalty. The withdrawal must be informed to Lo Svevo by phone and/or email to the aforementioned number/address.
2) Breach of contract by customer – If the customer withdraws from the contract after the deadline indicated above under 1), or fails to arrive on the agreed dated (no show), Lo Svevo will be entitled to charge 100% of the total cost of the confirmed services to the customer’s credit card, without prejudice to claim further damage. In case of earlier departure, Lo Svevo will be entitled to receive the complete payment for the amount agreed for the entire stay.
3) Breach of contract by Lo Svevo - Should it be unable to provide the confirmed services, Lo Svevo shall pay the damage caused to the customer in case the customer does not accept to be accommodated in a nearby facility of equivalent or higher category. In case of re-accommodation, the cost for the transfer to another facility or the difference in price, if any, shall be borne by the accommodation facility that was unable to provide the confirmed services.
4) Check-in and check-out time – Rooms shall be available at 2 p.m. on the arrival day. Check-out time is 10.30 a.m. on departure day. Should the customer require the availability of the room earlier than check-in time on the arrival day or after check-out time on the departure day, Lo Svevo shall be entitled to charge an extra-cost. Such an extra-cost cannot, in any case, be higher than 60% of the daily rate agreed for the room.
5) Conciliation clause – All disputes that may arise from this contract shall be submitted to the conciliation service of the Chamber of Commerce of Ancona and shall be settled in accordance to the Regulations for conciliation adopted by said Chamber.
For what not expressly agreed, the present contract shall be regulated by the general provisions of the Civil Code on contracts.
Under the Privacy Code, we inform you that your personal data shall be processed with electronic means only for the purpose of executing this contract. For more information, please contact the Data Manger, Mr. Claudio Baldi.